6.2.12

Fashion Show




Last Friday there was a fashion show in my school. Lizeth asked me to be her model and I was happy to help her out. The theme was "Hello, Africa". The show went great and guess what? We won! So now we can participate in another, more bigger fashion show, which will take place in 2 weeks. Hope you're excited, because I am!

PS. I'm addicted to 90210, can't stop watching it!

27.jaanuaril toimus minu koolis moeshow, teemaks "Hello Africa". Lizeth küsis kas ma tuleksin talle modelliks ja ma olin nõus. Show oli väga lahe, mõned kollektsioonid olid lihtsalt vapustavad ja meil vedas ka, sest et me võitsime! Nüüd saame edasi minna Sedamoodi-le võistlema juba ülejärgmisel pühapäeval! Võite kõik tulla meile kaasa elama Kanutiaeda!

1 comment:

  1. the skirt is adorable <3
    www.lepetite-reveuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete