29.12.11

29.12.11


Couple of weeks ago I went to do some pictures with Johanna (click!). She is a very beautiful girl with an amazing style. Our planned location wasn't available so we had to improvise. We didn't do many pictures but I have to say they turned out great! Here is one of them. Some pictures are up on Johanna's blog.
photo - me
editing - me
model - Johanna Ruukholm
styling - Johanna Ruukholm

One more thing - I do not have my camera anymore, so there will be less photo post now. Hope You'll understand.
Stay tuned for my next post about my POLAND trip!

Paar küsimust ja soovitust siis eestlastele ka:
1) Kas keegi teab, kas Eestis on kuskil müügil Angry Birds'i lindude mänguasju? Kui jah, siis kus?
2) Tahtsin öelda, et Accessories on õpilaspiletiga 10 % allahindlust!
3) Kuna praegu algavad igalpool allahindlused, et end kuidagi piirata ja endale mõttetuid ja odavaid asju  mitte osta, soovitan vaadata neid soovitusi sellel lingil: http://thischicksgotstyle.blogspot.com/2011/12/sale-shopping-guide-tips-and-trics.html#more

3 comments:

  1. simple but looks great on you!
    www.sisilia-andreas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice blog + love the photo!

    ReplyDelete